- Ships in 1-3 business days.
- 12" x 12"× 1/4" premium plywood is flat and smooth.
- Can be laser-cut and engraved by all xTool machines.
- The eco-friendly plywood with beautiful grain.
- Please allow a ± 1/2 inch deviation for length and width sizes and a ±1/12 inch deviation in thickness.
- A slight warp or deform may be caused by transportation and weather.
- 1/4 inch plywood is an excellent choice for making furniture, cabinetry, flooring, and more because of its strength and its attractive grain pattern. 1/4 inch plywood is also an ideal choice for laser cutter projects. It is thin enough to be cut with precision and its strength and durability make it well-suited for intricate designs.
- It is recommended to always run a test before performing the actual laser cutting project. When laser cutting thick plywood, it's advised to use high power and multiple-pass at a high-speed setting to reduce laser dwell time and heat-affected area to minimalize the burning edge. For your ease, we've prepared this ultimate guide to laser-cutting plywood.
- Flat and smooth, can be cut without warps or any deformation
- Eco-friendly and has a natural beautiful grain
- No harsh chemical smell, and no pungent smell when cutting and engraving using a laser engraver
- A popular choice for a variety of projects such as furniture-making, cabinetry, and other woodworking projects.
- All xTool machines.