Simplest Collaborative Graphic Design
xTool Laserbox software includes all-in-one graphic design tool allowing you to create amazing graphic design in an easier and quicker way.
- Advanced Graphic Editing
- Various Graphic Library
- Smart Graphic Adjustment
- Automatic Image Vectorizer
- Intelligent graphic process including union, substraction, intersection and differentiation
- Startup editing tool like add line, text, rectangle, etc.
- 20+ basic graphics in general use
- 50+ industrial components with standard size
- Align graphics in one click
- Array one graphic to multiple for laser cutting
- Auto convert image to scalable vector graphics
- Create graphic design without losing resolution
for Laser Engraving
Laserbox software empowers you to create grayscale black and white images ready for laser photo engraving.
- Auto-tune your image with 6 variations
- Easlily alter engraving effects for the laser
- Apply filter effects to any source image
Create Like A Pro, No Skills Needed
xTool Laserbox software also provides advanced working area to make delicate curve line, extract exsiting design, etc., fulfilling your creative design needs.
- Image Extraction
- Contour Extraction
- Visual Operation
Laserbox intelligently takes out the images, designs, or drawings from any surface for further creative design.
Laserbox accurately outlines any enclosed images in seconds like advanced design tools extract contours.
Laserbox enables you to preview and adjust your design on any materials before laser cutting or engraving.
Engrave Image in One Click
- 1 Place your desired design in the laserbox
- 2 Draw a square to select area for image extraction
- 3 Get the extracted image on the canvas for laser engraving
Customize Cutting & Engraving Settings
Recommended Default Setting
For xTool offical materials, Laserbox auto-recognizes material and recommends default parameters for cutting and engraving accordingly
Customized Setting for Easy Retrival
For other supported unofficial materials, you can manually set up power/speed parameters and save them for future use
Accurate Laser Cutting Guarantee
With the built-in 5MP ultra-wide-angle camera, Laserbox supports real-time viewing on your design on the material either from the software working area, or through the transparent lid.
Live Camera Preview
- Visible working area for laser cutting & engraving
- Position your design properly on the material
- Preview how Laserbox cuts or engraves your design
- Tell the remaining time via progress bar
Pause and Resume at Will
- Pause working whenever needed
- Resume where left off after adjustments
Strong Compatibility for Wide Use
Laserbox software works seamlessly on both Windows and macOS. In addition, it also has wide compatibility over connection modes, supported languages and file formats, ensuring a more flexible, convenient and stable operation.
3 Connection Modes
Use WI-FI, USB and Ethernet to connect software and laser engraving machine
7 Languages Available
Support multi-language including English, Chinese, Italian, Russian and more
10+ Files Supported
Work seamlessly with .dxf, .tif, .svg, .jpg, etc. directly exported from common design software