Shipping in 1-3 days for 18pcs, 3-5 days for 18 and 30pcs.
Mahogany plywood is a type of plywood made from mahogany veneers. It is known for its strength, durability, and attractive grain pattern.
Check out xTool Material Setting to confirm the different parameters of machines for the plywood you purchased.
- Please allow a ± 1/2 inch variation for length and width sizes and a ±1/12 inch variation in thickness.
Due to inventory shortage, this product is only available in the United States and Canada.
- Flat and smooth, can be cut without warps or any deformation
- Eco-friendly and has a natural beautiful grain
- No harsh chemical smell, and no pungent smell when cutting and engraving using a laser engraver
- A popular choice for a variety of projects such as furniture-making, cabinetry, and other woodworking projects.
- All xTool machines.
What is mahogany plywood?
Maple plywood comes in 12'' x 12'' sheets available at 1/8 inch thickness. xTool selected mahogany plywood is perfect for crafts, laser cutting/engraving projects, and more.
How is mahogany plywood made?
Mahogany plywood is created by gluing thin sheets of mahogany veneer with waterproof adhesive.
The layers are stacked with the grain of adjacent veneers perpendicular to each other and then pressed together under extreme pressure. This creates strong, durable plywood that is well-suited for furniture and other woodworking projects.
After pressing, the mahogany plywood is then sanded and finished as desired.
Common uses of mahogany plywood
Mahogany plywood is a great choice for furniture, cabinets, wall paneling, and flooring because of its strong, durable, and attractive appearance.
Mahogany plywood is also an ideal choice for laser cutter projects. Its strong, dense grain allows for precise cutting and engraving. The smooth surface also prevents laser burns and smudges.
What is special about xTool Selected mahogany plywood?
- Premium Quality & Fine Processing: made of natural mahogany wood with smooth and sturdy surfaces, and neat edges, preserving the beautiful natural grain of mahogany wood.
- Desirable Thickness: the 1/8'' and 1/4'' thin mahogany plywood sheets are easily cut without warps or any deformation.
- Wide Application Area: ideal for carving, staining, painting, woodworking, cutting & engraving with a laser cutter/ engraver, scroll saw, and craft knife. Meet different arts, crafts, DIY projects in various scenarios, such as small business , school projects, kids' projects, Christmas ornaments and decors, etc.
- Environmentally Friendly Materials: Made of natural mahogany wood, the unfinished wood has no harsh chemical smell and pungent smell when cutting and engraving using a laser engraver.
- All mahogany plywood can be laser cut and engraved by all xTool laser machines.
How to laser cut mahogany plywood?
It is recommended to always run a test before performing the actual laser cutting project. When laser cutting thick mahogany plywood, it's advised to use high power and multiple-pass at a high-speed setting to reduce laser dwell time and heat-affected area to minimalize the burning edge. For your ease, we've prepared this ultimate guide to laser-cutting plywood.
Laser Cutting Mahogany Plywood Projects
xTool Selected materials are specially formulated for the laser cutter/engravers.
Numerous exclusive fancy acrylic and rare wood bring brilliance to your creativity.
100% money back guarantee for any product quality problems.
xTool Selected Q&A
About Our Materials
If the question that you are looking for is not listed, please send it to us and we will get back as soon as possible.Send Your Question
Wood was packed well and arrived in good shape. Wood is very beautiful and cut fine on my 10 watt (non pro).
I love the grain and texture. Beautiful wood. I love it when stained with a red hue stain. This wood resists warping better than others.
This is Very GOOD Wood. Came in Flat, and stayed that way. You can't go wrong for ordering materials from here.