Shipping in 3-5 days.
Ash plywood is an engineered wood product made up of several layers of ash wood veneer that are glued together. Ash plywood is known for its strength, durability, and attractive grain.
Check out xTool Material Setting to confirm the different parameters of machines for the plywood you purchased.
- Please allow a ± 1/2 inch variation for length and width sizes and a ±1/12 inch variation in thickness.
Due to inventory shortage, this product is only available in the United States and Canada.
- Flat and smooth, can be cut without warps or any deformation
- Eco-friendly and has a natural beautiful grain
- No harsh chemical smell, and no pungent smell when cutting and engraving using a laser engraver
- A popular choice for a variety of projects such as furniture-making, cabinetry, and other woodworking projects.
- All xTool machines.
What is ash plywood?
Ash plywood is an engineered wood product made up of several layers of ash wood veneer that are glued together. Ash plywood is known for its strength, durability, and attractive grain.How is ash plywood made? （用H2)
How is ash plywood made?
Ash plywood is made by cutting thin layers of ash wood, known as veneers, which are then glued together.
The grain of the adjacent veneers are typically perpendicular to increase the strength of the ash plywood.
The veneers are then pressed together under heat and pressure to form a strong, stable sheet of ash plywood.
The finished ash plywood can then be cut to size and used in a variety of projects.
Common uses of ash plywood
Ash plywood is often used for furniture, cabinetry, flooring, and paneling. It is also commonly used in the construction of decks, outdoor furniture, and other outdoor structures.
Ash plywood is also an ideal material for laser cutter projects , as it is strong and durable, as well as relatively easy to cut and engrave.
What is special about xTool Selected white oak plywood?
- Premium Quality & Fine Processing: made of natural ash wood with smooth and sturdy surfaces, and neat edges, preserving the beautiful natural grain of red oak wood.
- Desirable Thickness: the 1/8'' and 1/4'' thin ash plywood veneer sheets are easily cut without warps or any deformation.
- Wide Application Area: ideal for carving, staining, painting, woodworking, cutting & engraving with a laser cutter/ engraver, scroll saw, and craft knife. Meet different arts, crafts, DIY projects in various scenarios, such as small business, home projects, school projects, kid projects, ornaments, and decors, etc.
- Environmentally Friendly Materials: of natural ash wood, the unfinished wood has no harsh chemical smell, and no pungent smell when cutting and engraving using a laser engraver.
- All ash plywood can be laser cut and engraved by all xTool laser machines.
How to laser cut ash plywood?
It is recommended to always run a test before performing the actual laser cutting project. When laser cutting thick ash plywood, it's advised to use high power and multiple-pass at a high-speed setting to reduce laser dwell time and heat-affected area to minimalize the burning edge. For your ease, we've prepared this ultimate guide to laser-cutting plywood.
Laser Cutting Ash Plywood Projects
xTool Selected materials are specially formulated for the laser cutter/engravers.
Numerous exclusive fancy acrylic and rare wood bring brilliance to your creativity.
100% money back guarantee for any product quality problems.
xTool Selected Q&A
About Our Materials
If the question that you are looking for is not listed, please send it to us and we will get back as soon as possible.Send Your Question