- Shipping in 1 day.
- Ash plywood is an engineered wood product made up of several layers of ash wood veneer that are glued together. Ash plywood is known for its strength, durability, and attractive grain.
- Ash plywood is often used for furniture, cabinetry, flooring, and paneling. It is also commonly used in the construction of decks, outdoor furniture, and other outdoor structures. Ash plywood is also an ideal material for laser cutter projects, as it is strong and durable, as well as relatively easy to cut and engrave.
- It is recommended to always run a test before performing the actual laser cutting project. When laser cutting thick ash plywood, it's advised to use high power and multiple-pass at a high-speed setting to reduce laser dwell time and heat-affected area to minimalize the burning edge. For your ease, we've prepared this ultimate guide to laser-cutting plywood.
- Check out xTool Material Setting to confirm the different parameters of machines for the plywood you purchased.
- Please allow a ± 1/2 inch variation for length and width sizes and a ±1/12 inch variation in thickness.
- Due to inventory shortage, this product is only available in the United States and Canada.
- Flat and smooth, can be cut without warps or any deformation.
- Eco-friendly and has a natural beautiful grain.
- No harsh chemical smell, and no pungent smell when cutting and engraving using a laser engraver.
- A popular choice for a variety of projects such as furniture-making, cabinetry, and other woodworking projects.
- All xTool machines.
What is walnut plywood?
Walnut plywood is a type of plywood made from the wood of the walnut tree which gives the plywood a beautiful grain pattern and warm, dark color.
How is walnut plywood made?
Walnut plywood is made from thin layers of walnut veneer that are glued together with a strong adhesive.
The layers of veneer are glued together with the grain of the adjacent slices at right angles to each other, creating a strong, stable walnut panel that is resistant to cracking and warping.
Once the layers have been glued together, the walnut plywood is then cut to the desired size and shape and is then ready for use.
Common uses of walnut plywood
Walnut plywood is a strong and durable material that is also aesthetically pleasing, making it a great choice for many projects including furniture, cabinetry, interior architectural, woodworking, DIY, and crafting.
Additionally, walnut plywood is an ideal material for laser cutter projects because it is a hardwood that can be cut with great precision with a laser. It is strong and durable, and can be used to create intricate shapes and designs.
What is special about xTool walnut plywood?
- Premium Quality & Fine Processing: made of natural walnut wood with smooth and sturdy surfaces, and neat edges, preserving the beautiful natural grain of walnut.
- Desirable Thickness: the 1/8'' and 1/4'' thin walnut plywood sheets are easily cut without warps or any deformation.
- Wide Application Area: ideal for carving, staining, painting, woodworking, cutting & engraving with a laser cutter/ engraver, scroll saw, and craft knife. Meet different arts, crafts, DIY projects in various scenarios, such as small business, home projects, school projects, kid projects, ornaments and decors, etc.
- Environmentally Friendly Materials: Made of natural walnut wood, the unfinished wood has no harsh chemical smell, and no pungent smell when cutting and engraving using a laser engraver.
- All walnut plywood can be laser cut and engraved by all xTool laser machines.
How to laser cut walnut plywood?
It is recommended to always run a test before performing the actual laser cutting project. When laser cutting thick walnut plywood, it's advised to use high power and multiple-pass at a high speed setting to reduce laser dwell time and heat-affected area to minimalize the burning edge. For your ease, we've prepared this ultimate guide to laser cutting plywood.
Laser Cutting Walnut Plywood Projects
Make funny wooden crafts with xTool Selected plywood
xTool Selected materials are specially formulated for the laser cutter/engravers.
Numerous exclusive fancy acrylic and rare wood bring brilliance to your creativity.
100% money back guarantee for any product quality problems.
The wood dod not come with a basic setting sheey like most materials but great material just the same.