- Ships in 1-3 business days.
- Size of 12" x 12"×1/25", easy to shape and process.
- Please be sure to peel off the protective film before using the acrylic sheet.
- Please allow a ± 1/2 inch variation for length and width sizes and a ±1/12 inch variation in thickness.
- Please check the compatibility of the acrylic color you choose before placing an order.
- A versatile thermoplastic material widely used in manufacturing, DIY projects, and artistic creations
- Lightweight, durable, and has excellent optical clarity
- xTool Laserbox/P2： White Opaque, Clear Transparent Acrylics
- All xTool machines： Black Opaque Acrylic
xTool Selected Q&A
Learn more about materials for laser engraving and cutting.
If the question that you are looking for is not listed, please send it to us and we will get back as soon as possible.Send Your Question
Enjoy the fun of creation!
Based on 1 review
Vicky I like the acrylic but i am having cutting it with the laser. i am using a 19 w laser and it either to hot or not hot enough. tried the settings that come with it. I am going to keep working with it.