- Ships in 1-3 business days.
- 12" x 12"× 1/4" premium plywood is flat and smooth.
- Can be laser-cut and engraved by all xTool machines.
- The eco-friendly plywood with beautiful grain.
- Please allow a ± 1/2 inch variation for length and width sizes and a ±1/12 inch variation in thickness.
- A slight warp or deform may be caused by transportation and weather.
- Due to inventory shortage, this product is only available in the United States and Canada.
- Flat and smooth, can be cut without warps or any deformation
- Eco-friendly and has a natural beautiful grain
- No harsh chemical smell, and no pungent smell when cutting and engraving using a laser engraver
- A popular choice for a variety of projects such as furniture-making, cabinetry, and other woodworking projects.
- All xTool machines.
What is 1/4 inch plywood?
1/4 inch plywood is made by gluing together several thin layers of wood veneers. It is made from a variety of woods, including birch, maple, oak, cherry, mahogany, walnut, pine, spruce, Douglas fir, cedar, poplar, etc.
How is 1/4 inch plywood made?
The layers of wood veneer are arranged with the grain of adjacent ones running at right angles to each other for increased strength and stability.
The layers are glued together and then pressed together to form a single plywood sheet. The sheet is then cut to the desired thickness, usually 1/4 inch.
The edges of the plywood sheet are finished to produce a neat edge and the sheet is then ready to be used in a variety of applications.
Common uses of 1/4 inch plywood
1/4 inch plywood is an excellent choice for making furniture, cabinetry, flooring, and more because of its strength and its attractive grain pattern.
1/4 inch plywood is also an ideal choice for laser cutter projects . It is thin enough to be cut with precision and its strength and durability make it well-suited for intricate designs.
What is special about xTool Selected 1/4 inch plywood?
- Premium Quality & Fine Processing: made of f natural birch, cherrywood, white oak, red oak, ash, buginga, walnut, and maple wood with smooth and sturdy surfaces, and neat edges, preserving the beautiful natural grain of mahogany wood.
- Desirable Thickness: the 1/4'' birch, cherrywood, white oak, red oak, ash, buginga, walnut, and maple plywood veneer sheets are easily cut without warps or any deformation.
- Wide Application Area: ideal for carving, staining, painting, woodworking, cutting & engraving with a laser cutter/ engraver, scroll saw, and craft knife. Meet different arts, crafts, and DIY projects in various scenarios, such as small business , home projects, school projects, kid projects, ornaments, decors, etc.
- Environmentally Friendly Materials: Made of natural birch, cherrywood, white oak, red oak, ash, buginga, walnut, and maple wood, the unfinished wood has no harsh chemical smell and pungent smell when cutting and engraving using a laser engraver.
- All maple plywood can be laser cut and engraved by all xTool laser machines.
How to laser cut 1/4 inch plywood?
It is recommended to always run a test before performing the actual laser cutting project. When laser cutting thick plywood, it's advised to use high power and multiple-pass at a high-speed setting to reduce laser dwell time and heat-affected area to minimalize the burning edge. For your ease, we've prepared this ultimate guide to laser-cutting plywood.
Laser Cutting 1/4'' Plywood Projects
xTool Selected materials are specially formulated for the laser cutter/engravers.
Numerous exclusive fancy acrylic and rare wood bring brilliance to your creativity.
100% money back guarantee for any product quality problems.
xTool Selected Q&A
About Our Materials
If the question that you are looking for is not listed, please send it to us and we will get back as soon as possible.Send Your Question