Ships in 3-5 business days.
- Size of 11.70" x 8.27"×1/12", easy to shape and process.
- Please be sure to peel off the protective film before using the acrylic sheet.
- Please allow a ± 1/2 inch variation for length and width sizes and a ±1/12 inch variation in thickness.
- Due to inventory shortage, this product is only available in the United States and Canada.
- A versatile thermoplastic material widely used in manufacturing, DIY projects, and artistic creations
- Lightweight, durable, and has excellent optical clarity.
- Black and Brown Opaque Glossy can be laser-cut and engraved by all xTool machines
- The other Acrylics are applicable to xTool Laserbox.
xTool Selected Q&A
Learn more about materials for laser engraving and cutting.
If the question that you are looking for is not listed, please send it to us and we will get back as soon as possible.Send Your Question
Enjoy the fun of creation!
Based on 2 reviews
Cut and engravened on my d1 pro 10w like a dream with settings on paper suppled. Just ordered more.
I bought these knowing I wanted to experiment with acrylic but not really knowing what I was going to. I was able to make several Christmas gifts with these. They were terrific