AFTER-SALES SERVICE POLICIES
This warranty does not affect your legal rights following the laws and provisions of your country or region. The terms specified in this warranty should be executed to the extent permitted by the laws of your country or region. When the warranty period of this policy is not sufficient to cover the scope of the law in your country or region, your local policy regulations shall prevail.
How to obtain limited warranty service?
If the product does not work correctly during the warranty period, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for after-sales service. Your email should include a valid purchase order number or any proof of purchase.
xTool will try to analyze and solve your problem through remote assistance like email and online video chat. If the problem cannot be solved through remote
communication, you may need to send the product to xTool's local repair center or contact a local technician for doorstep repair service. If the problem occurs within the warranty period, xTool will repair the product and provide after-sales service for free.
I.After-sales service process
This warranty does not apply to
- products or parts whose warranty expired;
- products purchased through channels that are not authorized by xTool, or products resold by other buyers;
- normal discoloration, wear, and tear, and consumption that occur during theuse of the product;
- failure or damage is caused by incorrect or improper use, maintenance, or storage, including improper handling, use of the product not for the reasons intended purpose, improper plugging or unplugging of external devices, drops or unacceptable external crash; contact with or exposure to improper temperatures, solvents, acids, alkalis, water intrusion, etc., the infestation of insects or rodents or intrusion of foreign objects resulting in the breakage, dust, damage of the product or parts (such as housing, components, wiring, etc.);
- failure or damage caused by installation, repair, alteration, addition, or removal by any agency or personnel not authorized by xTool;
- damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly or removal of the casing, or damage due to failure to follow the official manual or instructions;
- products or parts whose original identification information has been modified, altered, or removed;
- products or parts of which you cannot provide a valid receipt or any other documents that can prove the warranty status;
- failure or damage caused by use of software that is illegally authorized, non-standard, or not publicly available;
- damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues due to the use of unauthorized third-party parts;
- failure or damage caused by a virus infection, hacker attacks, or other malicious infringements.
- failure or damage caused by force majeure or accidents;
- damage that occurs during its transit back for repair;
- additional loss or damage not caused by the quality of the product;
- products that can operate uninterruptedly or without errors;
xTool does not assume responsibility for the issues above. If you run into problems above, contact relevant parties for solutions.
Within 15 days of receipt of the purchased product, you can request a replacement product if you find any manufacturing defect, malfunction, or parts missing. xTool will cover the cost of shipping to and from your location if xTool or an authorized technician confirms that the issue is covered by the warranty and cannot be fixed.
You cannot request a replacement service if
- The product was out of warranty
- the product was purchased from non-xTool channels.
- The product returned to xTool does not include all original accessories, attachments or packaging, or damaged items due to improper use.
- The product is found to be free of defects after all appropriate tests.
- You fail to provide valid proof of purchase, order number, or other legal proof.
- failure or damage is caused by incorrect or improper use, maintenance, or storage, such as improper handling; use of the product not for them is not for the reasons intended purpose; improper plugging or unplugging of external devices; drops or wrong external crash; contact with or exposure to improper temperatures, solvents, acids, alkalis, water intrusion, etc.; infestation of insects and rodents or intrusion of foreign objects resulting in the breakage, dust, damage of the product or parts (such as housing, components, wiring, etc.),
- failure or damage is caused by any installation, repair, alteration, addition, or disassembly by agencies or personnel not authorized by xTool.
- Modification, alteration, or removal of the original identification information of the product or components.
- Damage is caused by uncontrollable external events (fire, flood, strong wind, or thunderstorm).
- The replacement product functions well after some tests upon the receipt of the replacement product sent from xTool.
III. Warranty scope and period
Note: The "warranty period" above starts from the date of receipt of the product, with the invoice date as a reference. Therefore, please keep your invoice as proof of purchase. If there is no valid invoice, the warranty period will start from when the product leaves the factory.
- The warranty does not cover product packaging, complimentary items, consumables, accessories. Still, if problems occur when the product is under use for the first time after it's purchased, the product can be replaced without charge. xTool will charge some fees to cover the costs if there's a need to add packaging, accessories, or need for refurbishment.
- About warranty issues related to a product which is purchased in China but already brought abroad: Our company will bear the cost covering the shipment of sending back the product to the customer after it's well repaired, but the customer needs to pay the fee related to a load of shipping the product for repair and the international shipping cost when the repaired product is sent back to the customer.
- xTool will not be responsible for any other promises made by agents that are not guaranteed by xTool.
- For products that will be discontinued or have been discontinued, relevant departments of our company will issue an announcement and send a contact letter to the agents to inform the final maintenance date of the product, after which the warranty service will be terminated.
- For products sold with separate agreements on after-sales service terms, the contract confirmed by xTool shall prevail.
- If you submit a valid claim under this Limited Warranty, xTool at its sole discretion will (1) provide you with detailed instructions and new or refurbished parts to repair the product; or (2) authorize your return of the product for (i) repair with new or refurbished parts, (ii) replacement with a new or refurbished product that is equivalent to the product to be replaced, or (iii) a refund of the purchase price.
V.Scope of responsibility
1. During the provision of after-sales service, xTool will cover the loss of product only when it assumes the responsibility for transit and repair.
2. Unless otherwise required by law, In no event shall xTool be liable for personal injury or any incidental, special, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, business interruption, or any other commercial damages or losses arising out of or related to your use or inability to use xTool's products however caused, regardless of the theory of liability (contract, tort or otherwise) and even if xTool has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
VI．Relationship of Consumer Law to this Policy
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state (or from country to country or province to province). Except as permitted by law, xTool does not exclude, limit, or suspend other rights you may have, including those that may arise from non-compliance with a sales contract. To fully understand your rights, you should consult the laws of your country, province, or state.
Policy Restrictions Subject to Consumer Law
To the extent permitted by law, this warranty and the remedies created are exclusive instead of all other warranties, medications, and conditions, whether oral, written, statutory, express, or implied, to the extent permitted by law. xTool disclaims all statutory and implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or delayed defects. To date, such warranties cannot be disclaimed, and xTool limits the duration and remedies of such warranties to the time of this express warranty and, at xTool's option, to the repair or replacement services described below. Some states (countries and provinces) do not allow limitations on the duration of implied warranties (or conditions), so the above limitations may not apply to you.
NOTE: This after-sales policy may vary according to local laws and regulations, and xTool reserves the right to interpret and modify this warranty policy at any time at its sole discretion.