How time flies! As the four photos showed on the clock, our father has always accompanied us and it's time we express our thankfulness to our beloved Daddy! This handmade and personalized clock is a unique gift to show our sincere gratitude to our Dad.
Details about the file:
- The Digital File can be downloaded instantly. The Multi-Layer Version takes 8 sheets on the xTool P1 laser printer.
- Size of the clock: 294 ×276.9 ×10 mm (11.54 ×10.9 ×0.39 inches)
- Materials：1 piece of 30*30cm 3mm basswood；2 pieces of 30*30cm 3mm black acrylic；1 piece of 30*30cm 3mm red acrylic；1 piece of green 30*30cm 3mm green acrylic；1 piece of 30*30cm 3mm yellow acrylic；1 piece of 30*30cm 3mm orange acrylic; glue; 1 axis
Steps to make the clock:
- Import designing documents, verify the size and start cutting.
- Assemble the Acrylic together.
- Use glue to install the circular dial. Pay attention that the hole in the middle of the disc should be aligned with the hole on the back.
- Assemble the Hour and Minute Hands by using the axis.
- Insert the assembled Hands into the holes of the round dial.
- Flip to the back cross-shaped mounting clip to prevent the Hands from falling.
- The personalized clock is created!
Please be reminded that this is a digital file only and no physical product will be delivered. Also, you cannot resell this digital file to others.
Thank you for supporting this creation! Please leave a review with pictures of the products you made with the design and the designer would love to see them! :)
return 2% of total payment